If you’ve ever participated in a group workout, you know just how beneficial it can be. Group exercise classes keep you motivated, stir things up, and push you workout harder. That’s why they are one of the most effective ways to lose weight and get into shape.
More than that, they’re a ton of fun. It’s hard to be bored in an invigorating group class, especially when you work out with friends.
But beginner workout classes can only get you so far. If you have stubborn fat that just won’t go away, or you’re interested in developing deeper connections, it’s time to take it up a notch. TRIBE Training could be just the class you need!
TRIBE: Everything You Need To Know
TRIBE is a group training system used all over the world – including the Amarillo Town Club. These small group classes offer personal training in class sizes of 6-10. The class lasts 6 weeks, and a new session kicks off every 7 weeks at the ATC.
There are three programs in TRIBE, ranging from intermediate to advanced.
- TRIBE Core: utilizes low-impact, moderate-intensity exercises to help you achieve a strong and stable core.
- TRIBE Life: includes low-impact, moderate-intensity exercises that combine full-body aerobic movements, 3D functional exercises, as well as core and mobility exercises to give you renewed energy.
- TRIBE Fit: combines high-intensity strength, power and conditioning exercises, as well as mobility training, to enhance athletic performance and to achieve a lean, strong body.
TRIBE is different from other small group classes because it provides one-on-one training in a small group setting. As you work out, your results are measured to help you monitor your progress.
Additionally, TRIBE builds more than muscles: it builds lasting relationships. You get to work out every week with a group of like-minded people who challenge and motivate you to become stronger. You develop a sense of community and friendship you won’t find in any other group class. And that, along with your weight loss results, makes the sweat and hard work worth it!
How To Join TRIBE
Joining TRIBE is easy. You can:
- Sign up for the trial week on July 30, 2018. The trial week is the perfect opportunity to test drive TRIBE and determine if it’s a good fit for you. Season 5 officially kicks off August 6, so if you can’t make the trial week, you can always sign up for the real deal.
- Try TRIBE every Saturday by reserving your spot today. Classes are free for current TRIBE members and $12 for non-Tribe members. Space is limited, so please remember to reserve your spot every week.
TRIBE costs $99 per 6-week season — that’s just $8.25 a class! Each team is led by a coach that stays with you the whole season. Plus, you get two free demo days to preview the teams.
Ready to give TRIBE a try? Stop by the front desk at either ATC location to sign up!