PER GOVERNOR ABBOTT’S ORDER, EFFECTIVE ON JULY 3, 2020:
Important Club Update
(to accommodate cleaning and sanitizing)
• Monday – Friday: 5am to 9pm
• Saturday: 7:30am-7:30pm
• Closed Sundays
SAFETY PROTOCOLS – STAFF
Face masks required at all times for employees and members.
Excluded from this order:
—any person younger than 10 years of age
—any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering
—any person while the person is in a swimming pool
Temperature: Staff will be screened daily prior to being allowed to work. Any staff experiencing even minor symptoms will be sent home.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS – MEMBERS
All members must wear masks or face coverings to enter the club. Masks are not required to be worn while exercising and maintaining a minimum of 6 feet social distancing at all times from another person not in the same household as outlined in the Texas Department of State Health Services – Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Gyms and Exercise Facilities.
If you have been sick or exposed to COVID, please stay home and quarantine appropriately.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING and SAFE PRACTICES
• Amarillo Town Club will operate at the occupancy limits established by GA-32
• Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the clubs – please sanitize and wash your hands frequently
• All equipment has been spaced to accommodate physical distancing
• We will routinely clean/sanitize every piece of workout equipment, weights, and benches
• Cardio equipment will be cleaned between each user and marked with the Clean Card System that was implemented before closure
• Group Exercise equipment will be cleaned between each class
• Arrows, floor markings, and signage will help remind our members and staff where to stand, wait in line, and of general physical distancing requirements –
Please be aware of the requirements and follow all guidelines
• Group Exercise classes are available with capacity restrictions which still allow for a minimum of 6 feet social distance.
• Face masks are required at all times.
Locker rooms are open for use.
STEAM ROOMS and HOT TUBS
Will remain closed under the executive order.
Revised hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 1:00pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
• Children under the age of 10 are not required to wear face masks in the club
• 10 person limit in childcare
Open with capacity restrictions.
Limited Swim Lessons – contact us for details.
Stroke refinement private lessons only. No contact between instructor and student.
Questions? No problem.
We would love to answer any questions you may have.