PER GOVERNOR ABBOTT’S ORDER, EFFECTIVE ON MARCH 10, 2021:
Important Club Update
- Monday – Friday: 5am to 9pm
- Saturday: 7:30am-7:30pm
- Closed Sundays
- Members are encouraged to wear masks or face coverings wherever it is not feasible to and maintain 6 feet of social distance from another person not in the same household, but face coverings are not required.
- If you have been sick or exposed to COVID, please stay home and quarantine appropriately.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING and SAFE PRACTICES
- Amarillo Town Club will operate at full occupancy limits.
- Hand sanitation stations are located throughout the clubs – please sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- All equipment has been spaced to accommodate physical distancing.
- We will routinely clean/sanitize every piece of workout equipment, weights, and benches.
- Cardio equipment will be cleaned between each user and marked with the Clean Card System.
- Group Exercise equipment will be cleaned between each class. Floor markings will help indicate general physical distancing.
- Staff will be screened daily prior to being allowed to work. Any staff experiencing even minor symptoms will be sent home.
- Group Exercise classes are available with spacing to accommodate physical distancing.
- Locker rooms are open for use.
STEAM ROOMS and HOT TUBS
- Steam rooms and hot tubs will be open at the ATC Hillside Location.
- Steam rooms and hot tubs will remain closed at the ATC Cornell location pending a future remodel.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 1:00pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm. Expanded hours 4:00pm-8:00pm coming soon.
- Open for use.
- Water Classes are available with spacing to accommodate physical distancing.
- Swim lessons available – contact us for details.
Questions? No problem.
We would love to answer any questions you may have.